Product Review

 Product Review

Multifunctional cleaning brush

(overview)
This is a small cleaning brush to clean small device.
3 ways to clean.
It's sold on SHEIN.

(Features)
Because of stick shape, the appearance is so simple.
Having big brush, small brush, and like needle.

(Pros and Cons)
(+)It's so cheap.
(+)Small size
(+)Because of 3 ways to clean, it's so useful (below picture).
(−)SHEIN's items would not be sent soon.


(Rating)
I give this cleaning pen a score of 10/10.

It has no disadvantage about the function. If it is unusuable, I am able to buy another one easily, because it's about 150 yen. I have no hesitation. Moreover, 3 kinds of cleaning is so useful. Using it, you will be aware of it.


コメント

  1. It is very nice product. I want this.

    返信削除
  2. I would like to get it to clean my earphone.

    返信削除
  3. It is very usuful product. I try on somedays!

    返信削除
  4. I want to get it and clean my earphones and key board.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hobby Survey Analysis

I really want to visit Netherlands!